Friday, July 16, 2010

Walk About #1

Finding myself with free time and a whole city to explore, I started off for a walk about around San Cristobal.


Welcome to San Cristobal, from the top of many, many stairs. Shortly after this photo, I was called over by a viejo loco and listened to the life story of his hardships. I didn´t understand anything and apologized for leaving all my money with my esposo. I promptly left.


I´m going to let you come up with a caption for this picture.


I climbed a lot more stairs and saw a rainbow.


Here is proof that I am in Mexico, still alive and not fully overcome by bacteria.


At the top of some steps, I found a Mexican flag. If I knew the Mexican national anthem, I would sing it here.


Looking through a church toward one of many walking streets.


Colonial building near the main plaza.

3 comments:

  1. The caption is: "Pick me! Please, pick me" (in a whiny child or sponge voice)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My immediate thought was something along the lines of picking up a puppy from the pound. But then, I thought perhaps there was something a little more sinister in the operations of the toy shop and the baby dolls were trying to escape. In this case, the caption would be much darker, like "Let us out! Help us!" (still in a whiny child or sponge voice).

    I bet uncle Tim has a great caption that he is with holding for the prospect of marital peace, in which case I encourage him to out it and I´ll delete it before aunt Kim reads my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray, you are alive and beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete